Wednesday 11 June 2008

Gatwick!

Hey!

We are in Gatwick and people have started leaving. It was sad to say goodbye. The first wave of people left at 6:15 and it was hard. I cried when AB left, but it is going to be ok. I have to be strong and soon I will be on a train back to london and then off to Paris. It should be fun traveling on the Chunnel on a fast train. Shelbi and I are on the second wave of people to leave, we leave at 6:45 and it is early. We got in at midnight, and got roughly 4 hours of sleep. I had to be up early to make sure that I had everything that I needed in my backpack. It sould be good.

I love all of you and wish you enough!

Tucker

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

tuck tuck!

i miss you so much! it's so good to hear that europe is treating you well. sorry i missed your call that one weekend. i was at a wedding. hopefully i won't miss the next one.
i miss you like mad mister.
take care of yourself, be safe because you have to come home to me.

i love you. always have.

-becker